WHERE ARE YOU NOW
I work at SkyClear
Working at SkyClear means choosing an innovative and pleasant company
Do you like freedom and the responsibility that comes with it? Are you always looking for a really good solution for your customers? Do you want to do jobs where you can really change something? Do you want to do more than just your job? Do you also think that things can be done differently and better, then we would like to talk to you.
What we offer
- A working environment where successes and learning moments are shared.
- Working for top clients.
- You will help build our organization and therefore also think about our strategy and future.
- A salary that is higher than the rest of the market.
- A bonus based on your own earnings.
- A good pension.
- A mobility budget.
- A large training budget.
- Flexible working hours and home working options.
- Laptop and phone.
- Freedom (we are not micromanagers).
- Participate in decisions about your next job.
- Time for personal development.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a consultant in our field (Business Analysis, BPM, BI, etc.)
- You get energy from solving complicated issues.
- You are curious.
- You don’t just take things for granted, you are critical.
- You are eager to learn and are very concerned with your own development and that of others.
- You have a sense of humor (life really is too short to work with a sourpuss).
- You understand Stakeholder Management.
- People like you.
- You can spar with people in the workplace, but also with higher management.
- You have a network and you understand how to maintain it.
If after reading the above you think “oh yes, I totally am!”, then you should definitely respond. Hit the button and let us know…
Vacancy Business Analyst Limburg (32-40 hours)
Are you ready for a new step in your career? One where you use your experience in Business Analysis for complex issues? Do you think
Vacancy Data Analytics Consultant Limburg (32-40 hours)
Are you ready for a new step in your career? One where you use your experience in Data Analytics for complex issues? Do you think